Audio OER by Teachers
IT for Change (ITfC) has been designing and conducting Audio Resource Creation courses and workshops for the language teachers. These courses are based on the National ICT curriculum theme “Creating with ICT”. These courses aim at exploring new digital methods for language learning and exploring the use of Audacity FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) tool to create rich language resources for use in a language lesson. Initially, these courses were conducted in-person. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, these are now being conducted in a fully online mode.
During the course, the participants create the Audio Resources using various features of the Audacity tool and these Audio Resources are published on the SoundCloud public repository. All these are OER (Open Educational Resources) and are available for anyone to use in their teaching.
The following are the links to the Audio Resources created by the Teachers who attended these courses.
English Audio Resources
- RIESI CELT July-2019
- RIESI CELT Aug-2019
- RIESI CELT Sept-2019
- RIESI CELT audio workshop Jan-2020
- RIESI CELT audio workshop march-2020
- RIESI PGDELT audio workshop June-2020
- ELTA Audio Workshop July-2020
- KVS English Audio Resources July-2020
- KVS Audio OER workshop Aug-2020
- RIESI-CELT- Primary School Teachers- Audio Workshop October-2020
- RIESI- CELT- Secondary School Teachers-Audio Workshop October-2020