CELT Program for Middle School and Primary School Teachers
The following are the various steps to be followed before the start of the CELT course.
1. Registration of the participants
The details of the participants (name and e-mail id) are to be shared by RIESI to ITfC and ITfC team will create the IDs.
2. Creation of the Moodle IDs for the participants
Once the participant details are shared, their Moodle IDs will be created. ITfC team will do this and share the details (user id & password) with the RIESI team. These details can then be shared with the participants in the whatsapp groups.
3. Enrolling the participants to the appropriate courses
Once the Moodle IDs are created, the participants need to be enrolled to the appropriate course (High School or Primary). This is to be done by the RIESI team.
4. Creating the BBB link in the CELT courses in Moodle
This will be done by the ITfC team. Participants will click on this link to join the webinar.
5. Installation of Moodle app by the participants who are using Mobile
The instructions and links for installing the Moodle app will be shared in the whatsapp group. The participants can refer to https://teacher-network.in/OER/index.php/Learn_Moodle for help. Participants can join using the browser on their mobile also.
6. Message to the participants to familiarize themselves with the BigBlueButton
A message needs to be sent to the participants on familiarizing themselves with the BigBlueButton webinar platform. The message can include the link to the BBB tutorial video. The sample message is given in the next page.
7. Message to the participants on how to join the webinar
There needs to be a message sent to the participants on how to join the webinar. The sample message is given at the end of the document.
8. An overview session on the BBB & Moodle for the participants