The Digifest is an annual event for bringing together teachers’ and students’ explorations with technology in learning and is being conducted by IT for Change as part of the Teachers’ Communities of Learning Program. The event is supported by Cognizant Foundation and is organized in collaboration with Vijaya Teachers’ College. The 'Digifest" event for Government and government aided school students where the TCOL (Teachers Community of Learning) running in the schools. Click here to know more about the 'Students Digifest' event.
Objective of the event
- To recognize innovative work done by schools and students in using digital technologies for subject learning and to reinforce digital learning in the schoolsTo provide a space for exhibiting and sharing student creativity
- To explore the possibilities of digital resource creations in the learning process
- To encourage students to present their digital portfolios at other schools
- To help students build their confidence by activities such as quizzes and presentations
Agenda of the event
|Time||Session details||Parellel work - from team|
|10.00 - 10.30||Students settle down with individual computer|
|10.30 - 11.15||Introduction to the event
Instruction to the students about the exhibition process
|Take some good photos of the student presentations|
|11.15 - 12.30||School wise students will come and present their work
In this students will explain how the story has build and geogebra files
|Parellally - ITfC team have to prepare quizes in Indic anagram|
|12.30 - 1.00||School wise students will conduct quizes using indic anagram
For each group - 10 min
|Help students to use indic anagram|
|1.00 - 1.30||Closing ceremony
Guest speech Prize distribution
2018-19 Students presented work can be found here.
Photos and Videos
- 2018-19 photos can be found here.