The Digifest is an annual event for bringing together teachers’ and students’ explorations with technology in learning and is being conducted by IT for Change as part of the Teachers’ Communities of Learning Program. The event is supported by Cognizant Foundation and is organized in collaboration with Vijaya Teachers’ College. The 'Digifest" event for Government and government aided school students where the TCOL (Teachers Community of Learning) running in the schools. Click here to know more about the 'Students Digifest' event.
Objective of the event
- To recognize innovative work done by schools and students in using digital technologies for subject learning and to reinforce digital learning in the schoolsTo provide a space for exhibiting and sharing student creativity
- To explore the possibilities of digital resource creations in the learning process
- To encourage students to present their digital portfolios at other schools
- To help students build their confidence by activities such as quizzes and presentations
Agenda of the event
|Time||Session details||Parellel work - from team|
|10.00 - 10.30||Students settle down in the lab and check their files in the lab computers
Students have to submit presentation files to the ITfC team
|ITfC team will help students to check files.
ITfC team will collect students files to put it in presentation systems.
|10.30 - 11.15||Introduction to the event - About Digifest event and the TCOL program
Presentation instructions to the students about the exhibition process
|Orange all the files by types of resources and students name wise for presentation.|
|11.15 - 12.30||Break - snacks for students|
|11.30 - 12.45||Students will come and present their work by types, by student name - (7 min/presentation)
(In this students will explain how they created, learning experience)
|Help Students to come and present their files
Take each students presentation photos and good videos
|12.45 - 1.30||LUNCH|
|1.30 - 3.30||Students will continue the presentations|
|3.30||Break||Judges have decide the winner based on the judges score|
|3.30 - 4.30||Closing ceremony
Guest (Cognizant people + PT Meena) speech
Prize distribution from the judges
|Take good photos and videos of the prizes distribution.|
2018-19 Students presented work can be found here.
Photos and Videos
- 2018-19 photos can be found here.