Electromagnetic induction introduction to electromagnetic induction activity 3
- 1 Activity No # 1 - '
- 1.1 Estimated Time
- 1.2 Materials/ Resources needed
- 1.3 Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
- 1.4 Multimedia resources
- 1.5 Website interactives/ links/ simulations
- 1.6 Process (How to do the activity)
- 1.7 Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- 1.8 Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- 1.9 Question Corner
Activity No # 1 - '
Materials/ Resources needed
- Video clip of Electro magentic induction experiment with different coils
- LED projector
- White screen
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Process (How to do the activity)
Show the short video of number of coils increasing emf is increasing.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
1. Which the following coil is more emf produced when magnet movement inside the coil? mark 1
2. A copper coil, a strong bar magnet and a led bulb are on the table. How do you glow on the led bulb? Mark 2
To link back to the topic page