GUHS Tank Garden/DIgital Story Telling
About Digital Story Telling
The focus of this activity is to develop digital stories for a teaching-learning situations - examples, creating a photo essay for documenting an event or a place, comic strips to tell a story (graphic novels) and an audio recording for sharing understanding. The focus on all of these activities is to demonstrate possibilities of using digital stories to express understanding and learning without focusing exclusively on text based traditional teaching methods.
- Students will get to known about their surrounding people’s life cycles.
- Developing skills on telling a story digitally
- Students connect well with classroom topics.
- Capturing information in different formats – Image, video etc.
- Students can share stories with others.
- Help the students to understand their text books topics by relating to the life, students will start connecting text book topics with surrounding life.