Difference between revisions of "Progressions Introduction to progression activity3"
From Karnataka Open Educational Resources
(Created page with "=== Objectives === # To introduce the students to the idea of sequences and patterns. # To identify and create patterns. === Estimated Time === === Prerequisites/Instruction...")
Revision as of 14:30, 11 October 2019
- To introduce the students to the idea of sequences and patterns.
- To identify and create patterns.
Prerequisites/Instructions, prior preparations, if any
Materials/ Resources needed
Pencil,ruler,eraser, images below.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Observe the following figures.
- Count the number of dots in each images and write it down below them.
- Identify what shapes do these dots together make.
- Identify whether the number of dots form an arithmetic sequence.