Difference between revisions of "Progressions Introduction to progression activity4"
From Karnataka Open Educational Resources
(Created page with "=== Objectives === # To introduce the students to the idea of sequences and patterns. # To identify and create patterns. === Estimated Time === === Prerequisites/Instruction...")
Revision as of 17:44, 11 October 2019
- To introduce the students to the idea of sequences and patterns.
- To identify and create patterns.
Prerequisites/Instructions, prior preparations, if any
Materials/ Resources needed
Pencil,ruler,eraser, images below.
Process (How to do the activity)
- With reference to the grid, find how many lines are there on each lines of the grid.
- you will get a pattern like 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,………….
- Ask the students what shape can we observe if the lines of the figure are continued further.
- Construct a maze of your own choice and check what pattern you will get.