From Karnataka Open Educational Resources
Teacher Education program 2014-15
The 2014-15 STF-KOER programme was as follows:
- Core group of KOER teachers worked on resource access and collaborative creation, in Maths, Science and Social Science for Class X topics, on KOER. The cohort met in 3 workshops of 5, 3 and 3 days and worked on resource access and collaborative creation, in Maths, Science and Social Science for Class X topics on KOER.
- Extension of the STF and HTF. Workshops were held to create RPs at state level for extending the Maths, Science and Social Science STF and HTF in 15 educational districts, (other than the 19 districts covered during 2013-14).
- Click here for Mathematics district cascade workshops in ICT Phase 3 schools in all 34 districts
- Click here for Kannada district cascade workshops in all schools in 10 districts. New Kannada Teachers Forum was created
- Click here for HTF district cascade workshops. in all schools in 6 districts.
- The cascade STF training at the districts were held in Mathematics, Science and Social Science for the ICT Phase 3 schools and in Kannada for all schools in the 19 districts.
- Click here for 2014-15 STF-KOER district STF and HTF targets
Other teacher education programs
- DIET workshops Revised D.Ed. course 2014-15, ICT Mediation in teaching learning, Jan-Mar 2015.
- Click SSA Cascade Workshops for Mathematics 2014-15
- Previous year STF-KOER workshops - 2013-14