Category:Introduction to Euclid's Geometry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Introduction to Euclid's Geometry"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Axiom 1: Things which are equal to the same thing are equal to one another
- Axiom 2 and 3: If equals are added or subtracted to equals, the wholes are equal
- Axiom 4: Things which coincide with one another are equal to one another
- Axiom 5: The whole is greater than the part
- Axioms, Postulates And Theorems