Health and diseases microorganisms microorganisms activity 1
- 1 Activity No # 1 - Study of microscope
- 1.1 Estimated Time
- 1.2 Materials/ Resources needed
- 1.3 Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
- 1.4 Multimedia resources
- 1.5 Website interactives/ links/ simulations
- 1.6 Process (How to do the activity)
- 1.7 Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- 1.8 Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- 1.9 Question Corner
Activity No # 1 - Study of microscope
Materials/ Resources needed
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Process (How to do the activity)
Take the microscope from your lab and explain the student the parts of the microscope and its function. For further information visit the following website. http://www.microscopemaster.com/parts-of-a-compound-microscope.html
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- At the end of 5 minutes, after explaining the parts of microscope,remove the parts and ask the student to identify the part and ask him/her to explain the function of that part.
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- What are the different parts of microscope?
- What is the uses of microscope?
- Write a labelled diagram of microscope which is present infront of you.
To link back to the topic page Health_and_diseasesGo Back]]