Polynomials Assessment Activities for CCE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Evaluates the zero of a polynomial by graphical representation
- Interprets the graph of a polynomial function- zeros (real values)
- Interprets the behavior of polynomial curves of linear, quadratic and cubic and bi-quadratic functions
Rubrics for evaluating the project
- Interprets zero of a polynomial from the grah
- Makes a relationship between zeroes of a polynomial and its degree
10 STD Assessment Activity
Analyse the given graphs and answer the following questions
Thought provoking Questions
- Is the function is valid for all the values of x
- Is there any discontinuity in the graph?
- Can we predict the other points which are not plotted in the graph sheet?