Surds like and unlike surds activity 1
- 1 Activity - Name of Activity
- 1.1 Estimated Time
- 1.2 Materials/ Resources needed
- 1.3 Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
- 1.4 Multimedia resources
- 1.5 Website interactives/ links/ simulations/ Geogebra Applets
- 1.6 Process (How to do the activity)
- 1.7 Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- 1.8 Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- 1.9 Question Corner
- 1.10 Activity Keywords
Activity - Name of Activity
Like and Unlike activity
Materials/ Resources needed
Paper sheets, cards, pen
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Know the meaning of radicand and order
Process (How to do the activity)
Students are provided with cards which has surds. then he will simplify surds. After simplification students with surds of same radicands are grouped together to get the like surds and unlike
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
Factorise the given number into simplest form.
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- How do you find like and unlike surds in a group of surds?
- What is the difference between like and unlike surds?
- List out the 5 surds of same radicand and order.
To link back to the concept page Surds