About edu work
Due to the current pandemic condition, all the schools are closed and this may get continue further. The state government has also announced examination dates for class 10. Many low-income families are not able to support their children to continue learning due to many reasons. Many students are started preparing for the examination independently, and many of the students need continuous teachers to support them to do meaningful learning. In this condition, teachers need to do reach all the students to help students in their learning process. All the schools have created students whats groups to share learning resources with students. In many school teachers voluntarily doing online classes for the students and some of the teachers wanted support to start online classes.
We (IT for Change) under the “Teachers Community of Learning (TCOL) program, planned to conduct teachers capacity building workshop on conducting online classes for their students.
Objectives of the workshop
- To build basic digital literacy skills for teachers
- To help teachers to access existed OER resources from the Internet.
- To help teachers to create digital resources for the classroom teaching
- To help teachers to get familiar with online webinar tools to conduct classes
- To help schools/institutions to use FOSS webinar (BigBlueButton) platform to conduct online classes
|1||Introduction to the program||
|2||Accessing OER resources||
|3||Create simple presentation||
|4||Use webinar FOSS tool to conduct online classes||
|5||Use google form for the assessment||