ICT student textbook/Educational applications for learning your subjects level 3 learning check list
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Check your learning
- Do I know how to navigate a digital atlas like Marble, to study physical geography of the Earth?
- Can I open different maps available in Marble and study the information they communicate on different topics?
- Do I know how to create Geogebra sketches for any given problem?
- Am I feeling confident about using Geogebra for exploring and self learning different concepts in geometry?
- Do I know how to use slider to make an animation?
- Do I understand the difference between simulation, animation and a video?
- If I am given a simulation do I feel confident that I can change parameters and use it for exploring and self learning?
- Will I be able to take screenshots of simulations and insert into a text document and create my own explanation of a scientific concept?